Friday, January 1, 2010

21 Days

21 days for my new habits to be permanent (hopefully).  I need to get back on the training wagon (and losing weight wagon), which is going to be difficult due to being injured right now, but I'm going to try.  
  • Ride trainer in the mornings for at least 30 minutes, start with 3x/week, working up to 5 days.
  • Workout with Coach Troy 3x/week.
  • No sodas.  Period.  Water or green tea.
  • 200 healthy calories every 2 hours.
I would like to be able to do this until I see the doctor again in 3 weeks and have a weight loss of 5-6 pounds by that time as well.  Hopefully, after that I can start the serious training for Mitchell and be ready for my first AoMM Training ride on March 6.  That training ride is 60mi in Upstate SC, hosted by the Freewheelers of Spartanburg.

I need to be ready for AoMM in May and for something totally different by the first of June.  If I can nail the above things for the 3 weeks leading up to my doctor's visit, I should be able to keep it up through to May and then June and be in great shape! :)

No comments: