Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Homeowner Now...

That's right. I am now the sole owner of my home. I don't usually post much info on what's going on in my personal life, but I'll make an exception (or two)...

It's been a year since the separation started and I wanted/needed to get some stuff behind me in order to be able to move on. Getting the house into my name was one of the final things left to do. I refinanced and took out enough in the loan to pay the ex his half of the equity in the house giving us no more ties to each other...except one more thing....all that's left is getting the D. That should be final by 5/22 and I will officially join the ranks of the single again.

How do I feel about all of this? It's been an emotional roller coaster lately. Up & down, up & down. There were good times & bad times, so it's just been hard...not going to get into all of that though, other than I'm very ready to get off the roller coaster. I'm much more happier, now that things are coming to a final conclusion. I've learned to be happy with myself, that I don't *need* a man around to make me happy. Seems when you stop looking - good things just fall into your lap. :)

OK...that's enough emo stuff...

I'm feeling good too, in that, the weight is coming off, too damn slowly for me, but never-the-less, it's coming off. And, with that comes some attention...attention that I'm not at all used to...oh well, it's nice. :) I may have to go to the closet to find that Big Stick by summer time. :) hee hee...enough...

Later.

No comments: