Saturday, May 31, 2008

Holy Crap! I Am One Tired Puppy

Oh wow. I have 650+mi for the month of May and my legs and body can sure tell it. I'm friggen tired as crap after today's 41mi ride. This ride was the shortest route of the 3 Mountain Madness ride. It really wasn't that hard of a ride, a few long-ish climbs, a few short ones and it really felt much harder than it was.

I think I'll have to take a couple of days off (per the coach/mentor guy) and maybe do my 3x30s intervals on Tuesday & Friday. But we'll see. My rhr has been about 6-7 beats higher than normal this week. Normally, it's around 52bpm in the morning right after I wake up, but this week that has not been the case. I really need to get some good rest this week, make sure I'm properly hydrated, and eat well. I do not want to go into AoM feeling tired.

I'll do a 3MM ride report tomorrow most likely. Right now, seriously considering going to bed since I got up at 4am to go do this ride.

No comments: