Monday, June 2, 2008

One More Week

Well, it's only one more week until Assault on Marion. By this time next week, I should be finished with the ride, showered, had lunch and either on my way home or whatever. Not sure if I will wait around for Andy or Neal to finish the ride; I would like to, but I guess it depends on how long I'll have to wait. Andy is doing AoMM and Neal is doing one or the other - he has a pass for Mitchell, but isn't sure whether he can or wants to do it.

I have 2 more days of speed intervals and some other riding this week, but I'm not going to be hammering this week. Will do 3 sets of 3x30s hard as you can go intervals tomorrow and Friday. Wednesday & Thursday will be some kind of ride and Saturday there is the Cyclepath group ride, but not sure that I will do that because I'll go way too hard. Heading out Sunday morning to meet Andy & his wife in Marion, where I'll leave the car and get a ride from them to Spartanburg.

I'm a bit worried about Marion....I always seem to find myself too close to the front of the group and get caught up in the fastness. I really need to start more slowly next Monday and hopefully I'll be able to finish up in 5hr or less. I guess I'll figure it out eventually.

I might write more later....

No comments: