Thursday, June 26, 2008

Nothing Else To Do - I'm Going For 100mi on Saturday

Yes, you read correctly. It's gonna be a nice flat route - 100 miles, around 2000 measly feet of climbing. Maybe I can make better time on this ride than my first century. I'm planning on leaving the Grocery Bag around 7AM and going to shoot for a 6hr ride. Guess we'll see.....I'm just going to ride out towards Goldsboro, have some lunch at Wilbur's and ride back through Princeton & Pine Level. Hope that bbq doesn't make me sick on the return trip.

I have no other training to do, no more advice from my coach/mentor guy, other than maybe you can ride with the hammers or do 2x20min at 5% of FTP, so I'll just wing it. I guess since he helped me train and prepare for AoM, he's done with me now that that ride is done. And, that's just not what I need at this point. I need the structure and direction I got from the coach/mentor guy - I need this stuff more right now - not to be left to figure this stuff out on my own. I haven't a clue what to do now.

I don't have a clue what to do about anything anymore................

No comments: