Tuesday, January 10, 2012

More of the same...

Yes, more of the same.  Same damn wind.  I do hope that 2012 won't be as windy as the last year, but it's not looking too good.  Oh well, wind is good training. :)

Didn't feel really like getting out on Sunday, but I need the miles & time in the saddle, so off I went.  Only 21.5 miles cause I really was feeling the effects of being sick for the last several days plus the miles (102 for the week). I think I went from 0 miles to 102 - probably should have eased into it a bit, but that's not how I usually roll. :)

Monday was definitely a needed rest day and I took full advantage of it. :)

Today, I took my bike with me to work so I could ride during lunch because it was going to be pretty nice.  Didn't ride as far as I wanted (a co-worker went with me and I figured he needed to get on back), but it was better than 0 miles.  13 miles in 45 minutes.  34.5 miles for the week so far, 66 to go! :)  I'll probably take the bike with me on Thursday and ride for at least an hour, maybe 1.5 and again on Friday before taking the car for an oil change that afternoon.

I also ran tonight...2.25 miles in 22 min.  Tomorrow is yoga night. :)

No comments: