Sunday, February 24, 2008

Just A Little Blurb...

I think I had a really good week last week. Followed the plan and had an easy week, then a great metric ride and recovery ride this morning. I had 127mi for the week (M-Su), 7:55hr riding, and burned 3500 calories. Guess all this hard work is paying off in more ways than one.

I was down 1.5 to 2 pounds after this weekend. 15 more to go by April 26 and then another 10 pounds by June 9. I'd really rather have that 25 off by the SEBF Pisgah ride the weekend of May 16, but not sure if I can pull that one off or not. I don't think I can. Anyways, going to really start getting a bit strict with the diet so I can reach that April 26 goal. Want to be able to hang with the fast group if I can (and we'll let fast be the 17-19mph riders). Might be too lofty goals, but hey, if you never dream big and try, will you be happy/satisfied? No. At least I won't.

Getting dropped on Saturday just makes me want to work that much harder. I hate getting dropped. Especially when I wanted to finish that ride with Andy & Jay and not bringing up the damn rear. /mad/

WP.

No comments: