Sunday, February 24, 2008

Yummy :)

Yummy - this is what our afternoon meal was - Seared Beef Tenderloin with Blackberry-Merlot Sauce, Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes and salad. OMG. That beef was delicious!! I normally don't like my steaks to be rare or medium rare (I'm more on the medium side for my meat), but damn, that steak was medium rare and I devoured it. Along with the potato and salad.

Mind you now, yesterday I burned 1700+ calories on the Frostbite ride and today, burned another 1000 calories on a recovery ride up around Falls Lake. I didn't have anything for breakfast today except a banana and then a gel at the marina. Prolly won't eat anymore today - I'm kinda stuffed right now/rolleyes/.

I guess I'm doing something right too - after yesterday and today, I'm down 1.5 more pounds. Leaving me just 15 pounds to lose by April 26. Should be do-able.
Here ya go - yummy:


No comments: