Monday, March 9, 2009

Another Rest, Recover, Get Stronger Couple of Days

Off today and tomorrow per Andy. Said I needed to rest more in order to recover properly and get stronger. So, there was no riding today even though it was 84F here and very beautiful. In fact, he says I can't do any riding until Wednesday. Gah!!!!!! Oh well, I'm sure he's probably right, seeing how he is 99.9% of the other time. So, today, I didn't ride and won't ride tomorrow.

My legs are very sore. Probably a good thing that I didn't go out and try to ride....but, tomorrow...I know I'll really want to. Maybe I'll get the Bosu Ball out and do some core/upper body work. Wednesday, seriously thinking about doing the OMV ride from Cary, but will have to wait 'n see.....

Wishing I were in the mountains too.....

No comments: