Monday, December 10, 2007

Shimano 600ex Arabesque Partial Group

My auction items arrived in the mail today. It's a partial Shimano 600ex Arabesque group for use on the Lotus. It all looks really nice! I like that engraving it has on it. This is gonna look sweet on the beater bike! I might have to do a little more touch up to the Lotus Excelle, but we'll see how it looks once I get the stuff mounted. I still need to find a few parts before I'll be able to ride it.

I didn't get a chance to even work on the frame this past weekend. That's too bad because the weather here in North Carolina was absolutely gorgeous. This coming weekend, it's not going to be nearly as nice and the high temps will only be in the mid 50's. I need to get some stuff to remove some of the rust & some fingernail polish to cover them up with. The frame also really needs some good cleaning 'cause it's a little dirty & greasy.

So, I'll try to gather some cleaning stuff (chrome cleaner for the brakes) this week and maybe be able to find a bottom bracket, cables/housings, and other items needed.





No comments: