Sunday, April 20, 2008

Group Ride/Recovery Ride

Some of the people I ride with, organized a ride today, starting from a winery in Pine Level, NC. Routes were either 22 or 40mi in length.

5 of us chose the 40mi route. A bit overcast at the start, but as the day progressed, it became quite nice. Temps around low to mid 70's I would guess with a bit of a headwind on the way back in. I did pretty well, sticking to what I was supposed to do and not letting myself get caught up in the ego thing. It was supposed to be a nice, easy zone 2 recovery ride for me and I pretty much followed the plan.

I had an average power of 121w, normaliazed power of 152w, cadence of 86, and 16.7mph pace. I guess if you look at the NP, then I didn't follow the plan. Not really sure which one you are to go by...NP or AP? If AP, then I did ok, otherwise, not quite as well.

Anyways, no riding tomorrow, 3 sets of 3x1min intervals on Tuesday, and recovery/spinning type ride on Thursday. Burnsville metric next weekend!!!

No comments: