Sunday, March 23, 2008

I'm Officially

Tired. I did a short 24mi zone2 ride this afternoon and after about 20-25 minutes, I could tell that I really didn't have anything in my legs. Had a slight headwind to ride into heading to Micro, got there, turned around (no stop) and headed back. Some tailwind, some cross winds. Damn I'm tired and am I about there? was all I could think about.

Got passed by this guy on the way back too. Some sort of tri-guy...he was wearing a full Hammer kit and had on a dang TT helmet (I think!). That got the competitive spirit going, but it didn't last long. I tried to catch him, but I just didn't have anything left in the tank.

So, my plans for going to the gym tomorrow evening are canceled now. My legs need some serious rest. That dang FTP test on Friday fried my legs. Wow. That thing was brutal.

No comments: