Monday, March 24, 2008

What's Up This Week??

Hmmm...I think NOT 164 miles this week! Holy Cow! I went to bed last night at 10pm, took a Melatonin (cause as tired as I was I knew I wouldn't sleep well), and didn't get up till around 8am today. And, here I am posting from work and I'm still tired. I could go home and take a nap.

Monday: Nothing. Total rest today.
Tuesday: I need to do intervals, 6x3min VO2max. Hammers ride tomorrow too. Might ride with them for 20min or so for a warm up then head off on my own to do the intervals.
Wednesday: This will need to be an easy day - recovery from Hammers/intervals.
Thursday: Definitely participate in the full Hammer ride today. Goal is to stay with them the whole ride this time. Meh - if not, just keep coming back. At least I'll get pushed beyond my limits trying to keep up.
Friday: Should be a day off, but since the temps are going to be in the high 70's (possibly 80F!) I think I'll do an easy ride today, zone2 with some Powerstarts.
Saturday or Sunday: Depending on the weather I'm going to go pre-ride the Crowder's Mtn metric route. Solo, unless I get some takers from around home or someone meets me out there from that area.

No comments: