Saturday, January 5, 2008

Ramblings...

Just a bit of rambling....SU got the complete Led Zeppelin cd set today. It was like half price from Amazon the other week. We listened to some of that while fixing supper tonight. It is pretty good. I have XM, so for the past 2 days, in my car and at work, I have been listening to XM59, which is nothing but LZ, Page/Plant music along with some commentary.

Now, we're watching the Carolina Hurricanes play St. Louis Blues. They're losing at the moment. We have had half season tickets for 3 years now. Not sure what we'll do this year. I know we'll probably get them again, but I could use my longevity check to pay for part of the trip to Colorado in July.

May add more later this evening or tomorrow...........

Well, not much going on the next day (Sunday, Jan 6). Reading the newspaper in the AM, to BJ's for some chicken breast & thighs, stuffed pork chops. I had an afternoon ride and the SU was home playing on the xbox & reading. Kid home being lazy & studying for exams next week...

No comments: