Saturday, February 28, 2009

Rainy Weekend

The weather forecast hasn't looked great all week for this weekend. I was hoping that the rain would hold off until around 12pm today so that Andy, Neal, Chris, and I could ride the Frostbite Tour, but, alas, it did not. It was not raining last night when I went to bed, but I woke up around 6am to the patter of rain on the roof. Sigh. Talked to Andy this morning around 6:30am and he said he wasn't going to ride today. Can't blame him...I didn't want to either, but would have if he wanted to. I don't think I know anyone that wants to ride in the rain this time of the year.

I suppose I will have to hit the trainer today instead. I hope to do at least 2 trainer sessions today, separated by 3-4hr...planning on putting some Srubs in the dvd player, watching 2 episodes, take a break for a while, and then repeat at least once. I'll probably work on VO2max intervals today. I need 2 days of rest/easy-ish riding after doing these...they really take a toll on me.

Tomorrow will probably be on the trainer too, but only as a recovery ride.....

No comments: