Monday, February 16, 2009

Updating Schedule

Well, my plate was way too full with all the organized rides April-June/July, so I took some out. I really want to give a go at racing this year and in order to do that, something had to give. The "give" was getting rid of some of the early season organized rides. I'm leaving the organized rides that occur in the Fall, though I guess I will have to think about those when cross season gets here.

Now, I just need to figure out how to train for these races and let the organized rides fall where they may. Until I get someone to help me with a training plan, I think I'm just going to go back and look at my training notebook from last year and do what I was doing then...next road race is Out Like A Lion in New London on 3/21 and then Patriot's Point in Brattonsville on 4/5. The first race at ACE speedway the following Tuesday (4/7).

No comments: